1-2-1 VIDEO ANALYSIS & STROKE CORRECTION SESSIONS
Make a positive and lasting change to your performance and enjoyment of freestyle swimming by investing in Swim Smooth’s acclaimed 1-2-1 Video Analysis & Stroke Correction session with East Anglia's only Swim Smooth certified coach, Seamus Bennett. Seamus has delivered well over 100 video analyses, with his clients, from novice to elite, experiencing rapid and significant gains in their swimming speed, confidence and efficiency.
A Swim Smooth video analysis consultation is perfect if you have questions about why your swimming may have plateaued, or whether what you're doing in your training is the most effective way for you to improve.
The session is suitable for any level of freestyle swimmer, from novice to advanced. You cannot overestimate how important it is to get yourself off on the right track even if you're just getting into freestyle swimming.
The session will identify your swim type and guide you through a comprehensive 100 minute consultation (75mins exclusive lane hire) which includes:
- Complete HD video capture of your freestyle, shot from two angles under water and two above;
- Expert analysis right there on poolside, including illuminating comparisons with elite swimmers and demos of Swim Smooth's key drills and those most useful for you;
- A bespoke 30-40 minutes of stroke correction in our dedicated lane, focussing on the aspects of technique and drills most relevant to you;
- A personalised DVD capturing the whole analysis for you to take home and a full checklist to guide your follow-up.
- One month's free 'Pro' level subscription to the superb Swim Smooth 'Guru' online coaching system;
- Sessions are at Felixstowe Leisure Centre, term-time Mondays at 3pm or Thursdays at 11am. Other times can be arranged.
Swim Smooth's video analysis package is a genuine game-changer - thousands of swimmers of all levels worldwide have dramatically improved their freestyle after just one session and the next could be you.
Format and pricing
Full video analysis and stroke correction £100 (includes pool entry, DVD + 'guru' subscription)
Video analysis follow-up session £85 (includes pool entry and DVD)
1-to-1 session in your pool £30-40 / hour (depending on location)
1-to-1 sea swimming session £30 / hour