1-2-1 VIDEO ANALYSIS & STROKE CORRECTION SESSIONS
Make a positive and lasting change to your performance and enjoyment of freestyle swimming by investing in Swim Smooth’s acclaimed 1-2-1 Video Analysis & Stroke Correction session with East Anglia's only Swim Smooth certified coach. Seamus has delivered well nearly 200 video analyses, with his clients, from novice to elite, experiencing rapid and significant gains in their swimming speed, confidence and efficiency.
A Swim Smooth video analysis consultation is perfect if you have questions about why your swimming may have plateaued, or whether what you're doing in your training is the most effective way for you to improve.
The session is suitable for any level of freestyle swimmer, from novice to advanced. You cannot overestimate how important it is to get yourself off on the right track even if you're just getting into freestyle swimming.
The session will also identify your swim type and guide you through a comprehensive 100 minute consultation (75mins exclusive lane hire) which includes:
- Complete HD video capture of your freestyle, shot from two angles under water and two above;
- Expert detailed analysis right there on poolside, including illuminating comparisons with elite swimmers and demos of the Swim Smooth drills most appropriate to you;
- A bespoke 30 minutes of stroke correction in our dedicated side lane, focussing on the aspects of technique and drills most relevant to you;
- A personalised DVD capturing the whole analysis for you to take home and a full checklist to guide your follow-up.
- One month's free 'Pro' level subscription to the superb Swim Smooth 'Guru' online coaching system;
- Sessions are held at the 25m deck-level main pool of Felixstowe Leisure Centre, term-time Mondays at (your choice of) 12 noon or 2pm and Thursdays at 11am. Other times may be possible by arrangement.
Swim Smooth's 1-to-1 video analysis is a genuine game-changer: thousands of swimmers of all levels worldwide have dramatically improved their freestyle after just one session and the next could (and probably should;) be you!
Format and pricing
Full video analysis and stroke correction £110 (includes pool entry, 75min lane hire, DVD + swimsmooth.guru subscription)
Video analysis follow-up session £95 (includes pool entry, 75min lane hire, DVD + a further month's 'guru' access)
1-to-1 or group session in your pool £40-£50 / hour (depending on number of swimmers)
1-to-1 sea swimming session £30 / hour