1-2-1 VIDEO ANALYSIS & STROKE CORRECTION SESSIONS
Make a positive and lasting change to your performance and enjoyment of freestyle swimming by investing in Swim Smooth’s acclaimed 1-2-1 Video Analysis & Stroke Correction session with Swim Smooth certified coach, Seamus Bennett. Seamus has delivered well over 100 video analyses, with his clients experiencing rapid and significant gains in their swimming speed, confidence and efficiency.
A Swim Smooth video analysis consultation is perfect if you have questions about why your swimming may have plateaued, or whether what you're doing in your training is the most effective way for you to improve.
The session is suitable for any level of freestyle swimmer, from novice to advanced. You cannot overestimate how important it is to get yourself off on the right track even if you're just getting into swimming.
Let us help you identify your swim type and guide you through a comprehensive 100 minute consultation, which includes:
- Complete HD video capture of 100m freestyle, shot from two angles under water and two above;
- Expert analysis right there on poolside, including illuminating comparisons with elite swimmer footage and demos of the drills most useful for you;
- A thorough (minimum 30 mins) stroke correction component in our dedicated lane, focussing on the drills most relevant to you;
- A personalised DVD of your footage and analysis for you to take home;
- One month's free 'Pro' level subscription to the superb Swim Smooth 'Guru' online coaching system;
- A personalised take-home checklist to guide your follow-up and really embed the changes we've identified.
Swim Smooth's video analysis package is a genuine game-changer - thousands of swimmers worldwide have dramatically improved their swimming after just one session, and the next could be you.
Format and pricing
Full video analysis and stroke correction £100 (includes pool entry, DVD + 'guru' subscription)
Video analysis follow-up session £85 (includes pool entry and DVD)
1-to-1 session in your pool £30-40 / hour (depending on location)
1-to-1 sea swimming session £30 / hour